Conferences by Henrik von Scheel
As part of the Advisory Council at the Federal Minister of Economy & Technology, Henrik von Scheel played a significant role to define Germany’s future digital strategy in 2009. The « Digital Agenda” was adopted by the European Commission in 2010 as part of the Europe 2020 and evolved into the European Digital Revolution. « Digital Agenda » is one of Europe’s seven flagship – responsible for 5% of GDP, with a market value of €660 billion annually.
Fourth Industrial Revolution
As one of the masterminds and driving force behind this Industry 4.0, Henrik was an Advisory Group member of the Federal Ministry Education & Research – interministerial innovation policy initiatives tasked to define the high-tech strategy. for Germany. The final “Industry 4.0” report was announced in April 2013.
Named the « leading authority on strategy » and recognized as “the most influential management thinker of our times” by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai with the prestigious Knowledge Award viz. the Nobel prize of knowledge sharing.
His work is applied to 19 national economies, triggered global themes, influenced GDP growth and has shaped the performance of 23% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Languages spoken by the lecturer
Henrik von Scheel offers conferences in English-speaking countries and around the world.
A sought-after speaker, iconic futurist, and advisor, that has evolved the mainstream thinking and practices on the toughest and most important issues in business today. At the present, he is proactively engaged in shaping the global future themes at various councils, economic forums, and committees.
“Leading authority on strategy”
“One of the most pre-eminent strategists and advisor of his generation”
Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Alphabet
“The most influential management thinker of our times”
HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubaï
Henrik von Scheel : Best known as the originator of the “4th Industrial Revolution” and Digital theme of today.
Henrik von Scheel's lecture categories
Corporate topics on the Industry 4.0
- Demystify the Industry 0
- Technology (r)evolution
- The end-2-end Digital (r)evolution (1st wave)
- The Great Manufacturing Reset (2nd wave)
- Web 3 and Metaverse – Redefine privacy & search (3rd wave)
- Bio (r)evolution – meet the Miniverse (4th wave)
- The Environment (r)evolution- Humanity at a crossroad
- Future of Net Zero: extreme sustainable and productive
- Rethink the way we make market and buy
- Future of Energy and Materials
- Humanity at a crossroad (2030 TO DO LIST)
- Economic (r)evolution Decentralized Finance
- The Economic (r)evolution remark of the economic machine
- The triple bottom line: Planet, People & Profit
- Digital Assets Management
- Investment 0 Compete and Prosper
- The Reality (r)evolution Quantum leap of what is real
- Redefine Ownership
- Universal Basic Income
- A game plan for New Reality: quantum science
- The Nuts and Bolts of Digitalization with its Architect
- « Design a new Normal”, the digital-led recovery from COVID-19
- The next digital frontier – from Cyber Physical Systems, Metaverse to Miniverse
- Putting the Digital Transformation into Practice
- Rethink customer journeys with the next-generation operating model
- Smart Connected Factories
- Oil & Gas 0 – the great remake
- Pharma 0 – Paradigm shift that reshapes everything at the core
- Supply Chain 0 – A real connected, intelligent and automated value chain
- Operations 0 – Deliver maximum execution power
Masterclass with the originator
- Trend Spotting – The discipline to stay ahead
- Master the Art of Strategy
- Ops 0: Next era of Operational Excellence
- Impact 0 The Science of Delivery
- Supply Chain 0 – Connect intelligent & automated
- The Future of Work
- Leadership skills required to put the 0 into Practice