Geraldine Maouchi's conferences
Geraldine Maouchi is an expert in Business Transformation. The last 6 years Geraldine has been leading Digital Transformations as a C-Level, member of Executive Committees in Retail, Luxury and Healthcare. She was one of the first CDO to have joined the Chief Digital Officer Club in 2013.
Since 2000, Geraldine Maouchi developed twofold expertise – both online and offline based on her vision of a Hybrid model blending the traditional and digital business. She worked across Europe, the US, the Middle East, and Brazil, for all kinds of organizations (start-ups, SMC, groups, family business, entrepreneur, NGO), and in various industries (high-tech, telecom, hospitality, luxury, healthcare, retail, eCommerce, music…).
Geraldine is, as well, Guest lecturer for Executive Programs and MBAs for Business Schools, such as HEC, EMLyon…
Languages spoken by the speaker:
Geraldine Maouchi delivers conferences all around the world and in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Vaud, Neuchâtel…).
Languages spoken by the speaker
Geraldine Maouchi delivers conferences all around the world and in the French speaking part of Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Vaud, Neuchâtel…).
Learn from a world class Business Transformation specialist!
With UnoMe and Geraldine Maouchi, you will be conquered by her pragmatic and dynamic speech about building hybrid organizations in the near future, in both contexts of “digital” or “online to offline” transformations, while preserving the human dimension.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN THE NEW NORM
Géraldine Maouchi's conferences
- Geraldine wrote several articles that were published in various known media in Europe, USA, Middle-East, at The Economist Intelligence Unit, Les Echos Solutions, Forbes, Digital Bulletin, Trends ME, Journal du Net… such as:Transformation in post-covid new normal (hybrid organization and holistic management):
- THE ECONOMIST Intelligence Unit, July 2020: « Will the new normal see the advent of novel leadership and hybrid organisations? »
- LES ECHOSSolutions, March 2021: « Aborder la nouvelle norme par l’organisation hybride et le pilotage holistique«
Building hybrid organizations (where online and offline merge) for both traditional companies and pure players:
- FORBES France, Q4 2019: “The 4 steps towards a Hybrid organization” co-written with Affiliate Professor at Master of Strategy – HEC Business School – H. Musikas.
- DIGITAL BULLETIN, Q4 2019: « Keeping Up with Digital Transformation »
Podcast interview for the international initiative “Spread Love in Organization”:
- SPREAD LOVE IN ORGANIZATIONS, 2021: An Artist in Business – Geraldine Maouchi
- LE COMMERCE DU LEVANT, Middle-East, Dec. 2019: Géraldine Maouchi, L’ENFANT TERRIBLE DU NUMERIQUE – Lucie Léquier